Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flashback: First Day of School

Tessa: 6th grade

Maia: 3rd grade

Cooper: 1st grade

With Ivy - the VERY LAST preschooler I'll ever have! (sob)
So here are some thoughts I have as I look at the pictures:
1. Why can't time slow down?
2. Why didn't I move the obnoxious yellow hose?
3. I can't believe she'll be in junior high next year.
4. He's so cute, even when he's annoyed I've called him away from playing with Carter to have a picture taken.
5. I guess I didn't get up early enough (or wasn't mentally awake enough) to take a picture of McKenna before I took her to school
6. Sure wish my kids looked this well groomed every day of the school year.
7. Sure wish my kids were ready this early every day of the school year.
8. Did I really not notice she was picking her nose when I was looking through the lens?
9. I'm so glad this has been, thus far, a good year for Maia.
10. I hope these children are always this excited about education.
11. I am blessed.





1 comment:

McKenna said...

mother darling...you did not take me to school...you made me walk even though i asked you to drive me...jut thought i would clear that up... -McKenna