Our family began on August 1, 1987 with just Richard and Rhonda. Today we have Austin, McKenna, Tessa, Maia, Cooper, and Ivy too. Our home and hearts are full.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
One Thousand Words and Then Some
Just for fun I thought I'd show you some old pictures of our precious Maia
These were taken in February '04
And these were taken in December '04
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
love the pics of your little lady. Your comment on my blog made me laugh as I was looking at your older posts and saw the pic of Cooper with the birthday hat on and the first thing I thought of was LICE!!! I'm so scarred!
3 comments:
love the pics of your little lady. Your comment on my blog made me laugh as I was looking at your older posts and saw the pic of Cooper with the birthday hat on and the first thing I thought of was LICE!!! I'm so scarred!
What a beauty! The time certainly slips away doesn't it.
Keep up the posting-I love it!
Oh, Rhonda, I love these pictures. I thought of doing the same thing the other day with the scanner. She is absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment