My friend Emily and I were off to a blogger's conference - from which one would assume that I would be a better, meaning "more consistent", blogger (but you'll have to just keep on assuming) - and so the hubbies decided to take the children fishing in our absence.
The reports from the children were:
*One dad did not like to touch the squirmy, bleeding fish (uh, so not the Army guy)
*Ivy knew better than her own dad when she had a fish on her line - and she was absolutely right
*Ty was just happy to be there - getting dirty in his pink coat
*Kate excitedly reeled one in
*Cooper and Carter weren't bothered by the blood and guts
2 comments:
What is that hat Travis is wearing? I am going to have to have a talk with him about what he can and can't wear while I am away.
Okay, I totally wondered about the hat too.
Post a Comment