See the truth between the lines?
Ivy has been "doing the kitchen" lately. She even switched dish duty w/ put-the-silverware-away duty w/ her 14 year old sister. (I'll switch it back after school) But as she's been a'scrubbin' I said "just leave the big icky pot alone. It has to be washed by hand." She said, "I know how to do the pot. Don't worry. I've watched daddy a lot." What a lucky wife and mom I am!
Ivy has been "doing the kitchen" lately. She even switched dish duty w/ put-the-silverware-away duty w/ her 14 year old sister. (I'll switch it back after school) But as she's been a'scrubbin' I said "just leave the big icky pot alone. It has to be washed by hand." She said, "I know how to do the pot. Don't worry. I've watched daddy a lot." What a lucky wife and mom I am!
She said "I love doing the kitchen. I want to do it every day that the world is going on."
No comments:
Post a Comment