Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday Baby

I told her she couldn't do it anymore . . . but she didn't listen.
She went ahead and turned one year older anyway.

My BABY is seven.
While I'm thrilled for her, I can't help but be sad for me.
Luckily she still likes to snuggle.

Our day was busy, busy, and Daddy was in Germany, so we decided to postpone the celebration,
except for opening a few gifts.
And, of course, she got her birthday mirror message.

 

How cute is that! Miss Ivy Sarah on her big day.

In the traditional birthday chair . . . time for presents! (She waited patiently all day.)

She was ecstatic about the pink shirt . . . because it's camo!  That was her one request.

Birthdays don't interfere with soccer.  She had her practice, and then we headed to Coop's game.

Soccer birthday girl.



No comments: