Remember how I told you about my friend's new blog Give Away Today (click on the button to the right to go there now)? Well, today she's giving away a cool camera strap, and to enter to win I had to post on my blog about my "happiest" picture ever. -- That is easy! Even though I'm crying uncontrollably in the picture - they are tears of joy. These were taken the moment Richard walked off the plane, returning from war in Iraq for 18 months.
Browsing through the pictures made me think I should start posting more pictures from the past. Hmmm, maybe when I have even more free time in my life.






4 comments:
Hello! That totally made me cry. I have never seen those pictures before. I love them!
Those are the best pictures ever. You can totally see the joy and happiness of being together again.
Words can't express! And I love the governor in the background!
This is so sweet! What precious pictures to have and remember :)
Post a Comment