Wednesday, February 25, 2009

If you've followed my blog, even randomly, you'll know that my youngest is unpredictable when it comes to posing for the camera. And I do mean un. pre. dic. tah. bull. There really isn't a grey area - she either flirts with the camera or stomps away from it. We never know which is going to happen, or why. So this fine day I had the camera out in the bathroom (nope, don't recall why) and Ivy was in having a visit with the toilet when she realized what I was doing.
"Mom, will you take my picture? I want you to take a picture of me frowning."
"Okay" said I.
She finished washing her little fingers and then came over and immediately posed with this grin on her face. I snapped the picture and commented:
"I thought you wanted to frown in the picture." She gasped and declared "oh yeah! I forgot."

So next she tried to frown. Didn't quite work.




She tried harder the next time, but if you ask her mommy there's still a smile beneath the contortion and a twinkle in her eye.

Then Cooper came in and this is what happened.







1 comment:

Liz said...

She is such a doll!