I'm sure you've noticed that I'm far behind on my blog, so I've picked a few of the most "memorable" moments from November to share with you.
Tessa dealing with a gross pile of dishes that sat too long in the sink. I must say she's creative. And I give her points for doing whatever she had to to get the job done, instead of throwing a fit (or throwing up) about it!
Sick little Maia
with her nurse beside her "reading" to her and tending to her needs. You can barely see the tiny shadow on the tiny chair, but little Ivy stuck with Maia for a couple of hours with a flashlight so as not to make her head hurt worse. I was rarely allowed in the room - and shooed out quickly if I was.
1 comment:
Yeah, FINALLY a new post!! Your pics are priceless . . . but I must admit, the two little bathed boys are my favorite!
Post a Comment