I'm efficient.
I had a barn in my garage and I couldn't let it go to waste.
A Pink Cowgirl Party is all we needed to fill it.
Luckily, I had a little girl turning six one week after the dance.
Luckily, that little girl owns pink cowgirl boots and loves horses.
Luckily, she loves to party in pink!
Little Summer was invited to her first birthday party!
Once again, daddy does a great job in leading the party games.
But where are his chaps and spurs?
Excited for the gifts . . .
but got up without prodding from us and gave each little guest a hug after she opened his or her gift!
Matt's not quite sure what to do about the hug, however.
![]() |
| The actual birthday day . . . we celebrated with just family. |
![]() |
| And that celebration included gifts as well! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment